Thursday, March 29, 2018 / by Craig Dollens
Please join us in welcoming our newest member to the team. Craig Dollens comes aboard as a Buyer Specialist. To learn a little more on our newest addition, check out his bio below:
Craig joins The Gutting Group with over 2 years experience as a residential Realtor. Prior to his career in Real Estate, Craig obtained his Certified Public Accountant license and worked as a Corporate CPA for over 3 years. His background in personal finance helps ensure his clients are both knowledgable and prepared for the home buying process. He has lived on the North Side of Indy since graduating from Indiana Wesleyan University and is very familiar with the area. Craig enjoys spending time with his wife Hilary and daughter Zoey, coaching baseball at Fishers HS, and golfing on his free time.
So if you are ready to buy, wether it be your first home, move up/down, or investment, let Craig help you today! Call him at (765) 210-7446 or he can be reached via Craig@guttinggroup.cm ...
Wednesday, December 13, 2017 / by Derek Gutting
Are you hosting out of town guest this year for the Holiday's? Here are 10 simple tips to help your guest feel comfortable in your home.
1. Stock Up on Extra Chargers and Cords
2. Offer Sample-Size Toiletries in Your Bathroom
3. Raise Your Cleanliness Standards
4. Give It Your Personal Touch
5. Put a Radio in the Bathroom
6. Set Up a DIY Cafe
7. Designate Drawer and Closet Space Just for Guests
8. Fancy Yourself a Travel Agent
9. Hang a Robe - or Two - in the Closet
10. Expect the Unexpected with Extra Personal Supplies
Read Full Article Here: